Forms 1095-C and 1095-B
Form 1095-C, Employer-Provided Health Insurance
Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), Employers are required to report to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) on Form 1095-C whether the employee participates in an employer offered medical plan. The form provides information on Employee Only about:
- Employees eligibility for employer's coverage.
- Lowest monthly cost plan available to the employee.
- Enrollment in the employer's coverage.
Form 1095-B, Health Coverage
Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), Health Plans are required to report to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) on Form 1095-B the employee and dependent names enrolled in an employer sponsored medical plan. Health Plans are also required to provide a copy of Form 1095-B to each employee reported on to the IRS. The health Plan will send the form to the mailing address on file. The form provides information on Employee and Dependents about:
- The employer sponsoring the coverage.
- The coverage provider.
- Information for each covered individual (employee and/or dependents).
Form 1095-C for tax year 2022 will be mailed to employees on or before,
February 10, 2023.