Who We Are
The Santa Cruz County Long Term Recovery Group is a collaboration of nonprofit, faith-based, local, state and national organizations that work together to share information and resources to help address the needs of individuals and families affected by the CZU Lightning Complex Fires.
The Santa Cruz County Long Term Recovery Group is working diligently to build community partnerships in order to ensure adequate support for CZU Lightning Complex Fire survivors. The Group employs a “no wrong door” approach to facilitate access to assistance and resources for those impacted by the fires, with a focus on those who do not have personal resources to cover essential needs.
The Group collaborates to thoughtfully communicate with survivors, coordinate resources and events and cooperate to identify needs and trends to address the gaps after federal, insurance and other recovery sources have provided assistance.
The Group will work to provide spiritual, emotional, physical and financial resources to those affected by the disaster regardless of race, creed, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability or religious preference.
Interested in Joining?
If your agency would like to consider joining the Santa Cruz County Long Term Recovery Group or would like to attend a monthly meeting please email email@example.com for more information. All members are asked to sign a Member Agreement and Code of Conduct. Monthly full group meetings are held the third Tuesday of the month from 9:30a.m. - 11a.m.
Santa Cruz Long Term Recovery Group Member Organizations (as of 7/1/2021)
- 211 Of Santa Cruz County
- American Red Cross-Central Coast Chapter
- Boulder Creek Rec and Park Department
- Catholic Charities Diocese of Monterey
- Community Action Board
- Davenport Resource Center
- Community Bridges
- Mountain Community Resource Center
- Community Foundation Santa Cruz County
- Habitat for Humanity Monterey Bay
- Integrative Medical Clinic Foundation: Imagine You
- Resource Conservation District of Santa Cruz County
- Nation's Finest
- Nonprofit Connection SCC
- Project Camp
- SC Relief
- United Policyholders
- United Way of Santa Cruz County
- Valley Churches United
Government and Other Agency Collaborators
- CA Governor’s Office of Emergency Services
- Collaborating Agencies’ Disaster Relief Effort (CADRE)
- Mennonite Disaster Service
- Santa Cruz County: Human Services Department
- Santa Cruz County: Health Services Agency
- Santa Cruz County: Office of Response, Recovery and Resilience