Meet the Auditor-Controller
Statement from the Auditor-Controller
Welcome to the Auditor-Controller's web page. We hope you will find the general information provided useful in expanding your knowledge of the responsibilities and duties of this office and the county's current budget.
The Auditor-Controller's Office is responsible for preparing or maintaining a number of financial reports used by the County including the following which are available on this website :
- Annual Final County and Special District Budgets
- Comprehensive Financial Report
- District Values
- Tax Rate Area Values
The above reports and others are also available for purchase or inspection at the Auditor-Controller's Office.
- County Tax Rate Book
- County-wide Cost Allocation Plan
- Audit Reports of all Special Districts
- Budgets for Autonomous Special Districts
We welcome your comments, suggestions, and inquiries.